Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What to do next?

Well since I am pretty much done with all I can do at the moment on Cursed and the Damned, what do you think my next project should be?

Should I ...
A) Work on revising my first book Truth of Reality (as mentioned in the July post 'Other Projects?')?
B) Work on the writing the sequel to Cursed and the Damned?

Whether you folks realize this or not, I am not only doing this for myself, but for any potential fans I have out there. I like having a reason to continue doing this...besides the fact I enjoy escaping for awhile.

Let me know if you have any suggestions,
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. NOW IS MY CHANCE TO ORDER YOU AROUND GET BUSY ON YOUR SEQUEL RIGHT NOW. I'M WAITING TO READ SOMETHING NEW. THE BITCH ( QBUM ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao. Ok mom I'll get busy and start on the sequel. Thanks for the input. *still laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally would love to see the finished sequel as well. :)

    ReplyDelete