Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Observation about myself.

You know, with modern technology, I have come to a conclusion that there are certain things about it that I really just can't come to grips with. For starters, for some people it's easy to just sit at the computer and type what's in your head to the screen and I can do that for the most part; especially when I'm doing something like this blog for example. The problem for me is when it comes to writing a book I have to do it the old pencil and paper way. My thoughts flow more freely when I am writing them out by hand. I've tried writing at the keyboard, but it takes about 3 times as long to do it.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but even so when I type up what I've written, it gives me a chance to go back and change things and move things around; kind of like a rough and first draft. It's just the way I do things, so...good ol' paper and pencil for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment