Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Book update

Well the final part of the inside of the book has been put together. There are a few things that still need to be added, but I'm waiting to hear back, but it's pretty much done. Also I was sending out possible ideas to my good buddy Ron about the book cover.

I did have some people at work ask me today who I was dedicating the book too and I gave him an answer "It's dedicated to all of us who just want to escape for awhile." He laughed and said "Pretty much everybody." That statement is true. This is dedicated to everyone and even an important someone who pushed me to finish this. You know who you are :)

Apparently I've grown up from what I really wanted to put in my 'dedication' section. I dare not put that here for it may incriminate me later on, but if you want to find out maybe on facebook or something, I'll let you know. LOL

So are any of you out there excited this might be coming to a bookstore near you, or am I just typing to the wind? Let me know!

Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment