Friday, August 12, 2011

Question answered...the work continues

Well thanks to the people who commented to me on my prior post. You said what I was thinking, that it really is too busy to have chapter titles, which is good because it is one less thing for me to do. :D


In other news, I have been sneaking in some time here and there to work on the sequel so those of you who are waiting for that will be happy. I'm getting into the dramatic part now so I'll be having fun with the characters. (yay for torturing characters...probably why I enjoy playing games like The Sims so much) What can I say there is certain aspect of fun playing God, however even God has to let his creation have free will. So while I may have a grand plan, in the end it's the story that has the last word.

No comments:

Post a Comment