Thursday, August 4, 2011

Well the votes are in...

With a 3 - 0 vote, it looks like most of you want to see the sequel to Cursed and the Damned. Which is encouraging because it's not in print yet, but then again most who commented have read the earlier drafts. (Most noticeably my mother who is a book fiend and wants another) So that shall be the route that I take.

I must apologize to my friend Robert however, your idea to have "QBUM" as the main antagonist isn't going to happen at least in this book, considering I'm about 1/3 of the way done with it already.

As for a title I haven't come to a "That's it! Eureka!" point yet, but it might go along the lines of  Mystery of the Crystal Forest or The Crystal Forest and the Curse of Guilt. Haven't quite figured it out yet, but I'm kinda leaning towards the latter one.

Again, thanks for the input,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment