Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ramblings of a Tortured Creative Soul

Well it's been awhile since I've had much of anything to report. My old laptop up and died and I finally got a brand new one, which is what I am writing this blog post with now. The past few months have been a roller coaster really. From a writing stand point I'm feeling as if I'm not getting anywhere. I feel that both in work and in the creative process that the more you do, the farther you sink. And even through these trials I still continue to tell myself to keep going, there's GOT to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Needless to say I have yet to find it.

I did however for the third time enter the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award and around the 23rd of February I'll find out if I made it through the first round. I'd like to be hopeful, but I can tell that in the past Science Fiction and Fantasy don't really get far. It's like they overlook that genre and don't take it seriously and THAT my friends pisses me off.

Well, now that I have this computer, I think I shall get back to something that gets me out of this miserable excuse of a world and places me someplace where I don't have to think about my problems for awhile. So off to the kingdom of Altaria and to typing up the 12th chapter of Cursed and the Damned's sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment