Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A new week and an update!

Hello to all of you wonderful people that actually read my blog!
Well the waiting for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award contest is almost over. At least the first round of it. We shall see if my pitch was liked enough to move me on to the next round. I'm not holding out for it and if it happens it happens. I got something else this week that made me just as happy if not happier.
I'm certain that an update would have come about sooner, but somewhere in cyberspace an e-mail decided to blip on me and Ron. However today I got a nice little e-mail with the beginnings of my cover. This is the stage before he puts in all the details, but...at least you can get the idea.  
You can see Atraiu's cape is more than a cape and well Davali's tail is a bit obvious too. All in all I love it. (even if it has one slight error.)

What say all of you?

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment