Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Looking toward the future

You know, I'm not certain why I write a blog, mostly because I highly doubt that anyone is interested in what I have to say. Perhaps I do it for myself so I can look back on things. Right now I'm looking forward however. Tomorrow I find out if I made it past the preliminary stage of the ABNA contest. Considering I'm a pessimist at heart I'm not holding out for any high hopes. I did get back in touch with Ron and he's working on fixing the small problem in the artwork I posted yesterday. It's getting so close and all that's left after this is a bit of coloring. That means that I can publish the damn thing, unless for some stupid ass reason I end up winning the ABNA contest. (At that point I'd actually be surprised if not floored) Anyway be prepared for a post tomorrow highlighting either another failure or a small win.

-Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested! AND I still want a signed copy of the book once it is published. I have been waiting some time to get a copy of this book. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad you are. You've been waiting a long time to get it and I've been waiting a long time to see it in print. Soon enough it shall pass. Patience young grasshopper!

      Delete