Thursday, February 23, 2012

And the results are in...

Well it's time for the results of the first round of the ABNA contest and low and behold...I didn't make it again! Actually I am so not torn up over this. I look at it this way; one way or another Cursed and the Damned will be published. It just won't be done by a big publishing house. Another good thing is that I can enter it again next year if I so chose even if it is self published.
See the thing is I believe in this book even if no one else does. I've been told it's been a great read, but alas getting the big publishing houses to believe it is another story. Oh well, it doesn't matter. I'm onto bigger and better things. Only thing I have to wait for now is my cover art to be completely finished.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! =)

    Hey, lots of famous writers started out with a self-published book! =D I read about a few of them in school. (yaa! ><)

    Can't wait to see the finished cover art! =D

    ReplyDelete