Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Useless Trivia

Today I thought I might give you a little background on where some of the characters from this book originally got their start.

Back in the days of the Playstation 2 a friend of mine got the game RPG Maker 2. He wanted to start a video game up and I was the one doing the writing and the creative consultation while he was doing the programming.
(Coincidently, he is studying for gaming right now and I'm doing writing...big jump huh?) Anyway this little bit of programming, which I'm certain he still has somewhere had absolutely NO game play. It was just cinematic; an opening to an unfinished game. However this little bit of programming later gave birth to four of the characters in Cursed and the Damned. The two most important are the villain, Tregone and the secondary main character, Davali.

I hope you enjoyed this little segment of  'Useless Trivia'. Join us tomorrow for another blog post and don't forget to leave questions and comments if you'd like.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment