Monday, July 25, 2011

The start of a blog and perhaps something more

Good Evening everyone. I want to thank you for taking the time to read the ramblings of this struggling artist. I decided not to clutter up my facebook page so much for those of you who don't give a damn about what I'm doing or trying to do. For those of you who do care, please continue reading.

My goal here is to give you all a little insight on what I am planning and what is eventually coming your way. I have given up on the conventional way of getting published and I am going to do it the new way; the realm of self publishing. With the help of a few friends, I am achieving that goal.

After this year at the San Diego Comic-Con, I am more determined than ever to get my first book Cursed and the Damned published. As of right now, editing and formatting is about 2/3rds of the way completed and my goal is to have this book out by the end/beginning of the year.

With luck and your support perhaps this story will be a hit. If not at least I can say I accomplished something. The world of Altaria, will soon be revealed to everyone.

Thank you and keep the faith.
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I'm the first to post a comment!!!! Hurray!!!! I'm so excited! Does that make me special???? LOL ^_^ If there's anything I can do to help pls let me know. I can't wait to see all ur hard work pay off. *HUGS* Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing you or anyone else can do is pass along the fact that a new book will be coming out sooner than later. If they like the fantasy genre, or just a good read then they might enjoy 'Cursed and the Damned' I've had people who don't care for the genre like the story, so you never know. Word of mouth is key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HOPE MICHELLE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, IT ALL PAYS OFF ON UR YEARS OF HARD WORK :)FROM BUTTHEAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it will. Thanks for the words of encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete