Thursday, July 28, 2011

Other projects?

Well now, what to talk about today... I know, let's talk about another story I've written. This one actually predates Cursed and the Damned. It is actually my first book, a young adult sci-fi adventure I started about 10 years ago. This one is called Truth of Reality.

It's about a young man from a single parent home who wins a school contest in which he is to visit the space station to learn about an upcoming space project and spaceship called the Suncoast. His father is the lead on the project and since the death of the main character's mother things between father and son haven't been so rosy. Anyway, while Darien, the main character, and other students are being shown around an act of sabotage takes place and the ship is launched into space.
During the many misadventures that take place the characters get involved in a battle, a little romance and of course alien experiments. I answer, in my own way, a few of space's mysteries. (reminder this is a work of fiction so I HIGHLY doubt any of it is true) However the biggest mystery of all is back on Earth and why the ship was launched in the first place and by whom. By the end of the whole story Darien is left to wonder about the life he was brought up knowing and truth of his reality as he now knows it.

Perhaps once I finish getting Cursed and the Damned squared away I shall get back to Truth of Reality and go through it again, re-edit it and whatnot and maybe even start on the second part of that story, just like I plan to do for Cursed and the Damned. That one is about half finished for those who care.

Anyway, that's a slight look at my other book. See you tomorrow!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. When you reach your millionth fan, Atraiu is still minez!! :D

    Move over Harry; Atraiu is right behind ya! :D

    ReplyDelete