Friday, July 29, 2011

A shout out to the fans

First of all I want to thank those of you who have made comments to me. I appreciate the words of encouragement and well wishes more than you know. It's those words that have gotten this project to the point it is at right now. Without people pushing me along the way, as well as having those fans who pushed for the end of this story I might have given up. I not only wrote this book because it was something that I wanted to do for myself, but because so many others wanted to see what could be accomplished. Again, I can't thank you all enough. Even if I only sell 5 copies of this book at least I know that I at least touched some people and for me that's worth more than money.

So with that being said on my days off this weekend, I am going to finish with the editing/formatting. In doing that we will be just that much closer to a finished product. Together, we CAN and WILL do this!

Thanks for the support!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment