Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Vacations, Reviews and Comic-Con...oh my!

Well it's been quite awhile since I've written anything here. Not much has happened, just me living day to day life. Now that I am finally on vacation, I have time to do things that I want. Of course I am playing video games and enjoying myself there, but I am also getting back into the writing groove. One thing about this time of year for me is when I start getting ideas. Of course a lot of those ideas spawn from the San Diego Comic-Con which is happening in a few days. I enjoy wandering around the booths and seeing artwork that can inspire me.

So this year I am taking myself, a shirt, some cards and some books with me down to Comic-Con and I plan on introducing myself to the masses. Perhaps I might get somewhere, perhaps not, but at least I'll probably do a small little signing with Ron while I'm down there. I'm not the richest person in the world, so my copies are limited, but for whoever decides to get a copy, I hope they enjoy the work.

Speaking of enjoying the work, I did receive an outstanding review recently. You can read it here on this website if you haven't already. http://www.themindpalace.net/the-indie-pub/4576795387. Also the reviewer posted a review of the book on Goodreads, which was nice. Of course I'd like more feedback from other people as well, but I will take what I can get. Until then, I will continue to trudge on and continue my goal of making those who read my work, enjoy the story they have read.

Hopefully there will be more to come in the next few days, we shall see.

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment