Monday, April 22, 2013

A bit of motivation and a thank you.

Wow, it's been a while since I actually got my butt on here to post. Sorry for those of you looking for updates. I've been a little down of recent and really haven't had much motivation to post, to write or to do much of anything besides go to work and immerse in video games. But enough dilly dallying about, I got some motivation today from the least likely of sources; Amazon.com.

Apparently some people out there were interested enough to buy a copy of Cursed and the Damned. So this is a thank you to everyone who has supported the title so far. Thank you! Without your support, I doubt Cursed and the Damned would have gotten as far as it has. Also if you like the book, please tell your friends. I'd like to hear some feedback about it, good or bad. Thank you all again!

And now that that is said, I shall go back to progressing with the writing process.

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment