Saturday, September 1, 2012

A 'Labor' of love from me to you.

Well, my knee is having some sort of problem, which sucks because having pain is pretty crappy. However, it's the weekend, which means I get to work on my books!

Also, a friend of mine who purchased the book told me what I wanted to hear. He got caught up in Cursed and the Damned.  That's the whole idea! I love getting enveloped in books and drawn in. Well since he got drawn in, it means I did my job! ;)

Now I have a labor day special going on. It starts tonight at Midnight and ends when Labor Day does, but if you have a Kindle and would like to download my book for free, now is the time to do it! Let your friends know as well. It's a great opportunity to read the book for free!

Happy Labor Day!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment