Thursday, August 23, 2012

The problems of being a 'starving artist' or 'struggling author'

Hello readers,
Here's an update on what's going on in the world of Michelle. Last night I purchased some business cards to pass out to people who might be interested in my work. It beats the method I've been using at work, which is writing down my website and telling people to go check it out. I'm a struggling author, gotta do this self promoting somehow.

Next, today I entered the title of my book into the search bar @ Amazon.com and they have the paperback listed. That's happy news. It means it's out there for people to stumble across. The kindle version was pushed back due to an error on the creators part. (Forgetting to include an author, namely yourself is a pretty stupid thing to do.) Luckily they caught my mistake, so happy news there.

And finally I am proud to say I am up to 6 copies of the novel sold. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have supported me in this step and like I have said before, I hope that you all enjoy reading Cursed and the Damned as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Until the next folly or accomplishment,

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment