Friday, August 24, 2012

Just a little something buzzworthy....

Good evening all. I don't have much to say tonight, except that I pretty much took the night off of working on promoting and all that stuff. I've been burning the candle at both ends this past week and it is catching up with me. At least I have eight or so books out there that people have purchased for all of my efforts so far. Thank you!

I am planning a free book give away on Goodreads. Hopefully that will generate some buzz as well. I have some other avenues of advertisement that I plan on using but I plan on using those a little later.

I do have a request for those who read the book. Please rate and review it for me on amazon.com, on  goodreads, on any other site you can think of. That will help too. As much as writing and getting my book out there is a success, YOU folks are the reason anything becomes popular or successful. Remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment